This blog is an absolute unnecessary waste of time. You will come across a lot of random things which would not mean anything to you. (Don't mean anything to me either!!!hahah). Do leave a comment if you find anything here that helps to make your life more worthless!

An Introduction

Freddie Mercury's shouting in my mind with his loud & liberating words

"I WANT TO BREAK FREE,

I WANT TO BREEAAK FREE"

We live in patterns. Patterns that can give us a color we can belong to, a texture we can relate to. These small patterns start as monotonous routines that we quite sub-conciously tie ourselves to. We do not even realize by the time these small circular patterns start taking bigger leaps..they start conquering our minds, our thoughts and every decision we take..they start deciding what to love, hate & forget.
I want to "break free" from them.

Break free and live free from inherited ideologies, forced concepts that mask us from reason.

I want to be a pattern myself.

A pattern which would have all the colors but no shades. A pattern of an infinitely large painting that would speak all languages, belong to all races.

I want to be a “Free Pattern

Monday, March 12, 2007

The Hand

Poetry!!
I had always been intrigued by the very idea of poetry. Be it the deepest thought or the simplest truth, expression in verses makes our beings more reflective than the often direct and monotonous tone of prose. A poetry can mean different things to different people in different situations. Thats the beauty of it!! It takes us to a wonderland where we our the masters of our own imagination while words are a mere form of expression.


The Hand

Alone I stand, Alone I fall,
Unhearing, undebating a coercive call.
Silence in the night, silence in my mind,
Conceived thoughts concealed behind.
Appears a hand, slow yet busy,
Endearing me, eager to bind.
The hand gives me direction, shows me light,
Enchanting, enlightening my muffled nights.
We share thoughts, words, our lives,
Unwebbing dreams under small hives.
Not across the deep seas we see,
Nothing beyond the skies we want,
Yet destiny seemed to be mocking me,
With a deliberate yet blissful taunt.

And one day, the hand speaks,
It wants to grow, wants to fly, wants to leave,
Unconcerned about the love it made me believe.
Enigmatic moments of mourning hearts.
Wanted, unwanted the story parts.
Now, sometimes I wonder,
why we wish,
why we hope,
why we care,
why we wonder,
why don’t we just stay away and surrender.

And as I weave the mask of freedom thread by thread
Lives snatched apart, memories undead.
As i had said, i said
Alone I stand, Alone I fall,
Unhearing, undebating a coercive call.


No comments: