This blog is an absolute unnecessary waste of time. You will come across a lot of random things which would not mean anything to you. (Don't mean anything to me either!!!hahah). Do leave a comment if you find anything here that helps to make your life more worthless!

An Introduction

Freddie Mercury's shouting in my mind with his loud & liberating words

"I WANT TO BREAK FREE,

I WANT TO BREEAAK FREE"

We live in patterns. Patterns that can give us a color we can belong to, a texture we can relate to. These small patterns start as monotonous routines that we quite sub-conciously tie ourselves to. We do not even realize by the time these small circular patterns start taking bigger leaps..they start conquering our minds, our thoughts and every decision we take..they start deciding what to love, hate & forget.
I want to "break free" from them.

Break free and live free from inherited ideologies, forced concepts that mask us from reason.

I want to be a pattern myself.

A pattern which would have all the colors but no shades. A pattern of an infinitely large painting that would speak all languages, belong to all races.

I want to be a “Free Pattern

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

TRUST

Trust
Wandering, Aimless, Hollow fingers
Unfurled the emptiness between mine.
Filling every gap of uncertainty that ever clouded my thoughts ,
Leaving behind no sign.
They would firm my hand
Yet could never confirm my trust.
Enamouring as they seemed
They were one day destined to rust.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats nice...